Forms for Providers

To file a complaint about a provider fill out the BHSB Complaint Form and send it to

To report a Sentinel Event please complete the Sentinel Event/Critical Incident Form and email the completed form to

For more information about the complaint process contact Diana Long, Incident Management & Investigations Manager at

Because each funding opportunity may call for different forms, be sure to check the Word document attached to ensure that the required forms are submitted. Please see individual description for the correct person to contact with questions or concerns.

Outcome Reporting Forms

If you have any questions related to the data reporting forms, please call 443-615-7806.