Behavioral Health System Baltimore seeks to attract, hire and retain talented and dedicated employees. All of our current openings are posted here and updated regularly.
BHSB Job Openings
Partner Organization Job Openings
University Psychological Center, Inc./Recovery Network
The University Psychological Center, Inc./Recovery Network is seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Residential Counselor
- Clinical Supervisor/Therapist
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
The Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center is seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Mental Health Program Supervisor (ATS)
- Mental Health Program Supervisor (CAP)
- Social Worker- Inpatient Psychiatry
- Substance Abuse Counselor (ATS)
- Rehabilitation Therapist (Creative Alternatives)
- Social Worker/ Mental Health Therapist- Arabic fluency
Baltimore Harm Reduction Coalition
- The Baltimore Harm Reduction Coalition is seeking a part-time Outreach Organizer
Pleasant Behavioral Health Systems, LLC
- Pleasant Behavioral Health Systems, LLC is seeking a Licensed Program Director
Bon Secours has several openings for behavioral health opportunities. They are searching for candidates for the following positions:
- Addictions Counselor III
- Mental Health Therapist I
- Care Coordinator RN
- Substance Abuse Court Assessor
Changing Lives at Home Mental Health Inc.
- Changing Lives at Home Mental Health Inc. is seeking a dedicated mental health therapist
- Gaudenzia is seeking drug and alcohol counselors.
211 Maryland at United Way of Central Maryland
- United Way of Central Maryland (UWCM) is seeking an Information and Referral Specialist to work for 211 Maryland. Interested candidates should send their resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com
H.O.P.E Wellness and Recovery Center
Helping Other People through Empowerment (HOPE) Wellness and Recovery Center is seeking a program director.
Maryland Treatment Centers Inc.
Maryland Treatment Centers Inc. is seeking a counselor
Health Care for the Homeless
If you are a behavioral health provider in Baltimore City who would like to share a job opportunity on this page please contact Lizzy Unger, Communications Coordinator, at Elizabeth.Unger@bhsbaltimore.org.