Want to take part in leading the behavioral health system in Baltimore City?
BHSB is about helping people and leading our system of care. We are a mission driven, non-profit organization, leading advancement of improvements in behavioral health and wellness in Baltimore City.
Our organization is structured to support the system of current and new programs, affect policy and change, ensure quality and accountability, and support fiscal funding requirements and process.
We are passionate about promoting equity and increasing inclusiveness, and we are committed to implementing innovative solutions to advance behavioral health. Our team is dedicated to integrating BHSB’s core values of integrity, equity, innovation, collaboration and quality into all of our work.
We support an inclusive, diverse, collaborative and forward-thinking culture. We encourage team members to take initiative, use open and honest communication, and take advantage of leadership opportunities. We consistently strive to improve and move our work, our system and our organization forward with innovative initiatives.
BHSB realizes the value of a good benefits package as part of an employee’s overall compensation and offers a generous range of benefits with considerable employer contribution to costs.
Come join us to find truly meaningful work and be on the cutting edge of system management in Baltimore City.
Career Opportunities with Our Partners
Mental Health Association of Maryland
University of Maryland Medical Center
Valley Bridge House Inc.
MedMark Treatment Centers
MedMark Treatment Centers Opioid Treatment Programs (OTP) is seeking Addiction Counselors and other staff to support expanded access, services and treatment center hours:
- Cherry Hill Counselor Opportunities
- Mt. Vernon Counselor Opportunities
- Downtown 101 Counselor Opportunities
- Downtown 201 Counselor Opportunities
- Essex Counselor Opportunities
- Timonium Counselor Opportunities
- Belcamp Counselor Opportunities
- Washington D.C. (PIDARC) Counselor Opportunities
- Medical Director for MAT Clinics
- Community Liaison
- Executive Director
- Development Assistant
- Executive Administrator
- Data Analytics Specialist
- Director of Youth Services
- Licensed Clinician – Outpatient Behavioral Health ClinicLicensed Clinician – Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic
Grace Medical Center
Baltimore Crisis Response, Inc
Johns Hopkins University
- Outpatient Mental Health Therapist (Co-Occurring Disorders)
- Residential Addictions Counselor
- Front Desk/ Administrative Support
- Director of Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP) and Support Services
Empowering Minds Resource Center
- Empowering Minds is seeking candidates for a variety of positions. Click here to learn more.