Want to take part in leading the behavioral health system in Baltimore City?
BHSB is about helping people and leading our system of care. We are a mission driven, non-profit organization, leading advancement of improvements in behavioral health and wellness in Baltimore City.
Our organization is structured to support the system of current and new programs, affect policy and change, ensure quality and accountability, and support fiscal funding requirements and process.
We are passionate about promoting equity and increasing inclusiveness, and we are committed to implementing innovative solutions to advance behavioral health. Our team is dedicated to integrating BHSB’s core values of integrity, equity, innovation, collaboration and quality into all of our work.
We support an inclusive, diverse, collaborative and forward-thinking culture. We encourage team members to take initiative, use open and honest communication, and take advantage of leadership opportunities. We consistently strive to improve and move our work, our system and our organization forward with innovative initiatives.
BHSB realizes the value of a good benefits package as part of an employee’s overall compensation and offers a generous range of benefits with considerable employer contribution to costs.
Come join us to find truly meaningful work and be on the cutting edge of system management in Baltimore City.
Career Opportunities with Our Partners
Baltimore City Department of Social Services
Behavioral Health Leadership Institute
University of Maryland Medical Center
Circuit Court for Baltimore City
- Teacher (part-time)
- House Manager
- Vocational Specialist
- House Manager Supervisor
- Administrative Coordinator
Baltimore Crisis Response, Inc.
Greater Baybrook Alliance (GBA)
Healthcare for the Homeless
H.O.P.E. (Helping Other People through Empowerment)
- Peer Recovery Specialist – Outreach and Member Services
- Peer Recovery Specialist – Weekends (Part-Time)
- Program Manager – Safe Haven Non-Traditional Shelter
Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Clinical Social Worker
- Clinical Social Worker
- Clinical Social Worker (Bartlett Specialty Practice)
- Addiction Therapist (Broadway Center)
- Senior Social Worker
- Substance Abuse Specialist
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Social Worker
- Rehabilitation Therapist (Community Psychiatry – Early Psychosis Intervention Clinic)
- Bilingual Social Worker/Mental Health Therapist
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Therapist
- Treatment Services Manager (Center for Addiction and Pregnancy)
- Rehabilitation Therapist
Redeem Health Services
Maryland Department of Health (Center for Harm Reduction Services)
Time Organization is hiring for the following positions. Click here to learn more about these positions and apply.
- Rehabilitation Coordinator
- Mental Health Therapist
- IEP Aide/One to One
- Early Childhood Mental Health Consultant
New Day New Life
University Psychological Center, Inc./Recovery Network
The University Psychological Center, Inc./Recovery Network is seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Residential Counselor
- Clinical Supervisor/Therapist
Pleasant Behavioral Health Systems, LLC
- Pleasant Behavioral Health Systems, LLC is seeking a Licensed Program Director
Changing Lives at Home Mental Health Inc.
- Changing Lives at Home Mental Health Inc. is seeking a dedicated mental health therapist
If you are a behavioral health provider in Baltimore City who would like to share a job opportunity on this page please contact Lizzy Unger, Communications Coordinator, at Elizabeth.Unger@bhsbaltimore.org.