Want to take part in leading the behavioral health system in Baltimore City?
BHSB is about helping people and leading our system of care. We are a mission driven, non-profit organization, leading advancement of improvements in behavioral health and wellness in Baltimore City.
Our organization is structured to support the system of current and new programs, affect policy and change, ensure quality and accountability, and support fiscal funding requirements and process.
We are passionate about promoting equity and increasing inclusiveness, and we are committed to implementing innovative solutions to advance behavioral health. Our team is dedicated to integrating BHSB’s core values of integrity, equity, innovation, collaboration and quality into all of our work.
We support an inclusive, diverse, collaborative and forward-thinking culture. We encourage team members to take initiative, use open and honest communication, and take advantage of leadership opportunities. We consistently strive to improve and move our work, our system and our organization forward with innovative initiatives.
BHSB realizes the value of a good benefits package as part of an employee’s overall compensation and offers a generous range of benefits with considerable employer contribution to costs.
Come join us to find truly meaningful work and be on the cutting edge of system management in Baltimore City.
Career Opportunities with Our Partners
Baltimore Crisis Response, Inc
- Executive Director (Click to open external page)
- Mental Health Counselor for Mobile Crisis Team (Click to open Word document)
Community Housing Associates, Inc
Johns Hopkins University
REACH Health Services
- Outreach Worker (Part-Time) (Click to open external page)
- LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse (Part-time, 30 hrs/wk) (Click to open external page)
- Clinical Counseling Supervisor (Click to open external page)
- Nurse Care Manager – RN (Part-time, 24 hrs/wk) (Click to open external page)
- Substance Use Counselor (Click to open external page)
- Licensed Social Worker (Click to open external page)
- Peer Recovery Specialist (Click to open external page)
- Registered Nurse (Click to open external page)
- Data Coordinator (Click to open external page)
University of Maryland Medical Center
University of Maryland Baltimore, Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
University Psychological Center, Inc./Recovery Network
The University Psychological Center, Inc./Recovery Network is seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Residential Counselor
- Clinical Supervisor/Therapist
Empowering Minds Resource Center
- Empowering Minds is seeking candidates for a variety of positions. Click here to learn more. (Click to open external page)
If you are a behavioral health provider in Baltimore City who would like to share a job opportunity on this page please contact Lizzy Unger, Communications Coordinator, at Elizabeth.Unger@bhsbaltimore.org.