These trainings for providers, consumers, peers and advocates will help you learn and develop your skills to support behavioral health and wellness.
Visit the Harm Reduction Training Institute webpage to view free webinars on Motivational Interviewing for People Who Use Drugs, Safe Injection and Basic Wound Care and De-Escalation and Conflict Management.
Visit the Public Behavioral Health System Training Toolkit to view training videos for new or existing staff who may not be as familiar with PBHS services.
This training will enable Peer Recovery Specialists and other substance use disorder and behavioral health staff to identify conflict & unmet human needs which create conflicts, identify forms of communication & techniques to transform conflicts, and use skills to conduct quality checks of a transformed conflict. MABPCB CEU'S provided by trainer.Friday, December 08, 20238:30 am to 12:30 pm ESTVirtual
There are no upcoming harm reduction trainings.
Additional Training Opportunity Resources for Providers
- National Council for Behavioral Health Webinars
- Heal the Knowledge
- Mental Health Technology Transfer Center Network
- Addiction Technology Transfer Center Network Training and Events Calendar
- University of Maryland School of Medicine – Trainings
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
- National Harm Reduction – Online Training Institute
- BHA CEU Training Opportunity Resources (trainings in bottom right corner)