These trainings for providers, consumers, peers and advocates will help you learn and develop your skills to support behavioral health and wellness.
Visit the Harm Reduction Training Institute webpage to view free webinars on Motivational Interviewing for People Who Use Drugs, Safe Injection and Basic Wound Care and De-Escalation and Conflict Management.
This training will help prepare Peer Recovery Specialist to take the IC&RC Peer Recovery Specialist certification examination. This training includes understanding exam eligibility requirements, review examination administration, review scheduling, cancelation, rescheduling & missed examinations, provides study & test taking strategies. 4 CEUsWednesday, September 29, 202110:00 am to 3:00 pm EST
There are no upcoming harm reduction trainings.
Additional Training Opportunity Resources for Providers
- National Council for Behavioral Health Webinars
- Heal the Knowledge
- Mental Health Technology Transfer Center Network
- Addiction Technology Transfer Center Network Training and Events Calendar
- University of Maryland School of Medicine – Trainings
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
- National Harm Reduction – Online Training Institute
- BHA CEU Training Opportunity Resources (trainings in bottom right corner)