BHSB periodically offers funding opportunities for a range of services and activities to support behavioral health and wellness in Baltimore City. Announcements about funding opportunities are posted on this page and shared through our e-mail list. Check back often for new opportunities.
Request for Proposals:
- CareFirst RFP: Improving Behavioral Health Outcomes for Youth through Increased Access to Services and Workforce Development for All Populations
BHSB uses Survey Monkey Apply to manage some RFP applications.
BHSB is invested in ensuring the behavioral health workforce has access to high quality innovative training by coordinating training activities for a various provider types. BHSB invites trainers to submit applications to collaborate on trainings on a wide variety of topics for counselors, social workers, peer recovery specialists, harm reductionists, and others working in the behavioral health care field.
To learn more, download the Trainer Application document, which includes detailed information about the process.
- FY 22 Trainer Application – Single Training Proposal
- FY 22 Trainer Application – Multiple Training Proposals
- BHSB Training Priority List (Click to open PDF document)
- Professional Board CEU Requirements (Click to open PDF document)
If you are interested in receiving email updates about funding opportunities, please sign up for BHSB’s emails for providers.