BHSB periodically offers funding opportunities for a range of services and activities to support behavioral health and wellness in Baltimore City. Announcements about funding opportunities are posted on this page and shared through our e-mail list. Check back often for new opportunities.
Funding Opportunities for the COVID-19 Crisis
- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) recently released $20 billion in Phase 3 provider relief funding as part of the CARES Act. This funding is available for behavioral health providers who have been impacted by the pandemic. Applications for the Phase 3 General Distribution Provider Relief Fund are being accepted now through November 6, 2020.
- Baltimore Progress Fund seeks organizations who have been historically left out of traditional funding streams and are taking on bold structural reform campaigns. These campaigns should be radical and visionary in nature, and have the ability to shift power from the people who have it to the communities who need it. The Fund will give priority to applications from organizations whose leadership composition (Board and staff combined) is at least 60% Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC).
- Request for Proposals: ESG-CV Rapid Re-housing – The Mayor’s Office of Homeless Services (MOHS) is seeking Request for Proposals for Rapid Rehousing. The proposed projects should serve individuals and families currently experiencing homelessness. Applications are due October 26th.
- Coronavirus Emergency Supplemental Funding Program (CESF) – Governor’s Office of Crime Prevention, Youth and Victim Services
- Baltimore Community Foundation Evolving Community Needs Fund—This funding supports several key areas including preventing the spread COVID-19, grassroots response, and mitigating the impact of lost wages for low-income earners.
Request for Proposals:
- Strategic Communications Consultant – Request for Proposals
- Submit questions to Procurements@BHSBaltimore.org
BHSB uses Survey Monkey Apply to manage some RFP applications.
Resources for Applicants
If you are interested in receiving email updates about funding opportunities, please send an email to BHSB’s Communications Manager, Lizzy Unger, at Elizabeth.Unger@bhsbaltimore.org