BHSB periodically offers funding opportunities for a range of services and activities to support behavioral health and wellness in Baltimore City. Announcements about funding opportunities are posted on this page and shared through our e-mail list. Check back often for new opportunities.
Request for Proposals:
- Pill Dispenser Project – Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Trauma Informed Learning Collaborative – Request for Letters of Interest (RFLOI)
- BHA Telehealth Equipment Program Pilot RFP
- UPDATED: Submit proposals and additional required documents listed below to Procurements@BHSBaltimore.org by 5:00 pm on April 15, 2021.
- All relevant program licenses/certifications
- All relevant Accreditation certificates
- Most recent site visit report from the ASO and/or Accrediting Organization, including any program improvement plans and statements of deficiencies
- Line-Item budget
- Most recent Financial Audit and Management Letter
- Most recent IRS Form 990
- Certificate of Good Standing from the MD Department of Assessment and Taxation
- Completed Risk Assessment Form
BHSB uses Survey Monkey Apply to manage some RFP applications.
Resources for Applicants
If you are interested in receiving email updates about funding opportunities, please send an email to BHSB’s Communications Manager, Lizzy Unger, at Elizabeth.Unger@bhsbaltimore.org