BHSB periodically offers funding opportunities for a range of services and activities to support behavioral health and wellness in Baltimore City. Announcements about funding opportunities are posted on this page and shared through our e-mail list. Check back often for new opportunities.
Request for Proposals:
- Submit questions to Procurements@BHSBaltimore.org
- BHA Telehealth Equipment Program Pilot RFP
- Submit questions to Procurements@BHSBaltimore.org by 5 pm on February 22, 2021.
- Submit proposals and additional required documents listed below to Procurements@BHSBaltimore.org by 5:00 pm on March 15, 2021.
- All relevant program licenses/certifications
- All relevant Accreditation certificates
- Most recent site visit report from the ASO and/or Accrediting Organization, including any program improvement plans and statements of deficiencies
- Line-Item budget
- Most recent Financial Audit and Management Letter
- Most recent IRS Form 990
- Certificate of Good Standing from the MD Department of Assessment and Taxation
- Completed Risk Assessment Form (link) – I still need to get this document, but I will send it to you ASAP
BHSB uses Survey Monkey Apply to manage some RFP applications.
Resources for Applicants
If you are interested in receiving email updates about funding opportunities, please send an email to BHSB’s Communications Manager, Lizzy Unger, at Elizabeth.Unger@bhsbaltimore.org