RecoveryStat is a quarterly meeting hosted by BHSB in order to provide a review to our providers of the paid claims and other data on publicly-funded services as they relate to continuity of care, cost, outcomes and capacity for mental health and substance-related disorders. This page will offer updates, insights and meeting materials related to RecoveryStat.
- Summer 2018 RecoveryStat Presentation
- Autumn RecoveryStat 2017 Presentation
- Summer RecoveryStat 2017 Presentation
- Spring RecoveryStat Presentation (April 2017)
- RecoveryStat Launch – Jan 19 2017 FINAL Presentation
Please check this page often for upcoming meetings, updates, data, presentations and other materials. CEUs credits are available for these quarterly meetings for Social Workers, Psychologists, Professional Counselors and Therapists, and Alcohol and Drug Counselors