Behavioral Health System Baltimore connects individuals, families and communities to innovative approaches to prevention, early intervention, treatment and recovery. We are working to build a more efficient and responsive system that comprehensively addresses mental illness and substance abuse so people can get the care they need.
Get Help/Find Treatment: Baltimore Crisis, Information and Referral Line
- The Baltimore Crisis, Information and Referral Line Call offers around the clock service – 365 days a year offers crisis assistance, along with substance use or mental health information, treatment referrals, and other assistance. Call 410-433-5175 to speak to a live person 24 hours a day/7 days a week. Click here to learn more!
Other Treatment Resources
- Network of Care – Mental and Behavioral Health – find providers and other services
- Maryland Community Service Locator – search from 9,000 health, social service and criminal justice resource programs in Maryland.
- Baltimore Buprenorphine Initiative
- Looking for Treatment elsewhere? Use SAMHSA’s Treatment locator to find licensed treatment facilities anywhere in the U.S.
- Mental Health Services for Adults in Baltimore City -This document describes services available in the public mental health system and outlines the referral process for each, including provider names and numbers.
- Quick Reference Guide – Adult Community Mental Health Services
- Care Coordination Info Sheet– This document provides an overview of care coordination services available to children and adolescents.