Get Help Call Baltimore’s Crisis, Information and Referral Line at (410) 433 5175.
- Find providers or other services: Network of Care – Mental and Behavioral Health
- Search from 9,000 health, social service and criminal justice resource programs in Maryland: Maryland Community Service Locator
- Looking for Treatment elsewhere? Use SAMHSA’s Treatment locator to find licensed treatment facilities anywhere in the U.S.
Medically Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Find buprenorphine treatment for opioid use disorder: Baltimore Buprenorphine Initiative
- Buprenorphine Waiver Training: Baltimore Buprenorphine Initiative (BBI) encourages all physicians to participate in a free online buprenorphine waiver training by contacting: Kisha Winston-Watkins: email Kisha at Kisha.Winston-Watkins@bhsbaltimore.org or call 410-637-1900.
- Mental Health Services for Adults in Baltimore City :This document describes services available in the public mental health system and outlines the referral process for each, including provider names and numbers.
- Quick Reference Guide – Adult Community Mental Health Services
- Care Coordination Info Sheet: This document provides an overview of care coordination services available to children and adolescents.